Stephen Shannon joined the firm in 2001. He has exceptional knowledge of trial practices and procedures in Massachusetts and extensive experience in the preparation, administration, and trial of business disputes, injury claims, divorce, and housing proceedings in Massachusetts and New Hampshire State and Federal Courts, and adversary proceedings in Massachusetts and New Hampshire Bankruptcy Courts representing both debtors and creditors, and foreclosure proceedings.
Stephen is member of the Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Lawrence Bar Associations, formerly serving as the Vice-President of the Lawrence Bar Association. He participates in several road races each year, enjoys golf, and is a certified basketball referee. He resides in the Town of North Andover, is married, and has with three children and two grandchildren.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Massachusetts, 1996
- New Hampshire, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Hampshire
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- New Hampshire, University of Durham, NH.
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Association, Member
- Lawrence Bar Association, Member
- Lawrence Bar Association, Vice-President