Vigorous, Experienced Representation At Trial
Litigation is one of the primary focal points of Feinman Law Offices. Since 1989, the law firm has provided strategic litigation representation to individuals, families and companies involved in a wide range of legal disputes in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Addressing cases at the state, federal and appellate levels, the firm’s trial lawyers excel at every stage of the process from discovery and pretrial motions, to negotiated settlements and courtroom presentations in front of judges and juries.
Litigation Representation In Massachusetts And New Hampshire
While the law firm is equipped to handle nearly any type of civil litigation matter, core competencies include:
- Business litigation: Including partnership disputes, business breakups and dissolution, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, commercial landlord-tenant disputes and collections litigation.
- Real estate litigation: Including foreclosure defense, title disputes, zoning disputes, breach of contract and all other disputes related to the purchase, sale or leasing of a property.
- Divorce and family law litigation: Including disputed issues relating to property division, child custody, child support, alimony and modifications.
- Personal injury litigation: Representing plaintiffs who have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident or a slip-and-fall accident.
- Professional malpractice: Including legal and accounting malpractice, negligent and intentional misrepresentations.
- Appeals: Providing appellate court representation for petitioners and respondents in any post-trial matter.
In all matters, the attorneys help clients assess the cost/benefit of each resolution option. This includes weighing the potential financial gain/loss as well as the emotional/stress component associated with negotiation, alternative dispute resolution and trial.
Contact Feinman Law Offices To Discuss Your Legal Needs
Located in Andover with a satellite office in Boston, Feinman Law Offices provides trial representation and other legal services in Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. Call the firm now at 978-494-6669 or fill out this online contact form for an email response.